Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
In order to provide quality pet wellness information, news and tools in a timely manner to our visitors, Pet-Labs permits advertising on our site. However, we do not allow outside advertisers to affect the quality or accuracy of information on our site, and we maintain a stringent policy of editorial independence. The following advertising policy is in force on the Pet-Labs site(s):
We maintain complete editorial independence with respect to our content in every circumstance. We do not permit advertisers or other third-party sponsors to make changes to content, or to introduce biased content into the design of any of our sections.
We clearly identify all advertisements, sponsorships, and sponsor-related material on our website. We will not provide or sell any information to a third party that would allow it to identify a person's individual pet circumstances or conditions.
Pet-Labs contracts with third-party advertisers and content providers ("Sponsors") to serve Sponsors advertisements, copy, creative, URL links, and other agreed-upon materials ("Content") on certain Pet-Labs owned and operated websites (individually or collectively, the "Website"). Sponsors acknowledge and agree to the following non-exclusive Content guidelines:
• Pet-Labs has no responsibility to review the content provided or produced by Sponsors for placement on our website(s)
• Pet-Labs is not a publisher of the content and simply facilitates the placement of the content using its proprietary technology;
• All content is subject to Pet-Labs reasonable approval and will meet Pet-Labs current terms, conditions, and specifications, as may be imposed, amended, and updated by Pet-Labs from time to time;
• Pet-Labs reserves the right to reasonably reject or cease to publish any content
• Content (including all claims therein) must be truthful and substantiated and shall not mislead website users;
• Content shall not violate and foreign, federal, state, or local law or regulation (along with any applicable industry regulations, standards, and practices);
• Content shall be distinguished from and shall not look like Pet-Labs content;
• Content shall not infringe or misappropriate any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, publicity, or privacy rights of any person or third-party in any jurisdiction;
• Content shall not contain any material which is unlawful, harmful, abusive, hateful, obscene, threatening, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, or that otherwise violates any rights of any person or third-party in any jurisdiction; and
• Content shall not trigger or otherwise result in consumer fraud, product liability, or any tort, injury, damage, or harm to any person or entity.
Pet-Labs may amend these Advertising & Sponsorship Content Guidelines from time to time, and therefore encourages you to revisit this page periodically or when you submit new content to Pet-Labs for placement on our website(s).
Email us today at info@PetLabsMD.com for any of the following:
• Online Magazines & e-Newsletters
• co-Branding and Sponsorships
• Video & Content Partnerships
• PR, TV, and other Media
• e-Commerce & Subscriptions
You can order tests on Pet-Labs with confidence! We maintain the highest levels of privacy and security. If you have questions, call us at 866-9-PET-LAB to speak with our staff today!